Are you looking for an inspiring motivational speaker for your group?
I love talking to people, I love inspiring them and I love seeing them walk away with that determined spark in their eyes.
My speaking platform has been born out of my own personal growth over the last few years, the realisation, no matter what anyone else thinks that, actually, yes, I can, and my intense desire to inspire, motivate and encourage other women to Be the Best that they can Be.
My passion is to inspire women through my own experiences and to encourage them to understand, believe in and use their amazing potential in creating the future that they choose.
I believe, quite emphatically, that life is too short to do nothing out of the ordinary and it’s never too late to start. With the right attitude, some imagination and a bit of planning you can get out there and live life.
What topics do I speak on?
I speak on a wide range of topics and most can be individually tailored to suit your event.
They include but are not limited to:
- Tackling the Everest Base Camp trek at sixty.
- Trekking to Everest Base Camp and my experience of the 2015 Nepal earthquake.
- Walking the stunning Cape to Cape track in south western Australia.
- Walking Tasmania’s newest track – my Three Capes adventure.
- Your Adventurous Spirit – Let it Loose.
- Comfort zones and how to get out of them.
- It’s never too late to start something new.
- Embrace the sisterhood – why it’s so important to have our tribe. ‘
‘It was a pleasure to have you talk at our library last night, the feedback was 91% excellent presentation and 9% very good.’ Margaret Howe, Kalamunda library.
‘Inspirational, excellent presenter. I feel motivated.’
‘Excellent speaker on a most interesting topic.’
‘Pam is an excellent presenter with an informative concise delivery.’
How to book.
Talks can be crafted around most topics and individually tailored to suit your requirements.
If you have any questions or would like to book me please email me email@example.com or use the form on the contact page.
Just give me a heads up on your event and any relevant information, I’m sure that between us we can work wonders and make this happen.